TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP AND PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS
Membership of Animal Nutrition Society of India is open to all individuals who are engaged in the pursuit of Animal Nutrition/feed in the country and abroad.
1. Categories of Organizational Membership
- Benefactor Member - Any institution pay a lumpsum of Rs.12,000/- can became a benefactor of the society for a period of 10 years. A Benefactor Organization will have all rights and privileges of an Ordinary Member and shall be eligible to nominate one person as its representative to attend Annual General Body Meetings of the Society.
- Sustaining Member - Any institution contributing a sum of Rs. 1500/- annually can become Sustaining Member of the Society. A sustaining Member/ Organization will have all rights and privileges of an Ordinary Member and shall be eligible to nominate one person as its representative to attend Annual General Body Meetings of the Society.
2. Categories of Individual Membership
- Ordinary Member : A person willing to be enrolled as a new Member has to pay an annual subscription of Rs. 250/- only. The annual subscription of a member shall become due on the 1st January of each year. An Ordinary member will have the right to be present and to vote in the election of the society, to propose candidates and to stand for any elected office of the society, to contribute papers at meetings of the society, and will receive free of charge the Journal of the Society which are not specially priced, as decided by the CEC.
- Life Member : A person interested in the activities of the Society who pays a lumpsum fee of Rs. 2000/- (Maximum 4 installments to be paid in a year) could become Life Member of the Society. A Life Member will have all the rights and privileges of an Ordinary Member. The Life Membership Fee of Foreign Members for SAARC countries is US $ 75/- and NON SAARC countries is US $ 100/-
Mode of Payment of Membership Fee
All application forms and other communication may be sent to the Secretary, Animal Nutrition Society of India, Dairy Cattle Nutrition Division, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal-132 001 (Haryana), India. Bank drafts should be drawn in favour of ‘Animal Nutrition Society of India’ payable at Karnal.