ANSI invites applications for Dr. K. Pradhan Young Scientist Award
ANSI Invites Applications for Dr. K. Pradhan Young Scientist Award for the Periods 2007-2009 and 2009-2011
- The award is presented once in two years during biennial animal nutrition conference.
- The applicant must not have attained the age of 38 years as on 1st January, 2009 for the award period 2007-2009(Period 1) and as on 1st January, 2011, for the award period 2009-2011(Period 2).
- The applicant must be a life member of the ANSIor he should enroll himself as a Life member of the ANSI.
- The award is for the discipline of Animal Nutrition, Feed Technology and allied subjects.
- The work should be from the research work carried out of the projects undertaken by the applicant from 1st April, 2007 to 30th March, 2009 for the award period 1 and 1st April, 2009 to 30th March, 2011 for the award period 2.
- Award carries a certificate and a cash award of Rs.5000/-
- Four copies of the application form should be submitted to the Secretary, ANSI with the following documents:
- Evidence of age
- Details of the research projects led by the applicant as PI for the concerned period, details of project associates, if any.
- Four copies of abstract of work done with information on technology developed (not more than four pages).
- Four copies each of the publications in which the applicant is the first author related to the work submitted for the award.
- The work should be other than that carried out for award of MVSc./MSc / PhD degree or any other degree.
- The application must be routed through proper channel endorsed by the Director/Dean, as the case may be, where the work was carried out.
- The last date for receipt of application complete in all respects is 30th August, 2011.
- Application form can be down loaded from www.nutrisocietyindia.com or can be supplied on written request.
Animal Nutrition Society of India