Dr. S.K.Ranjhan Award
Animal Nutrition Society of India invites applications for Dr. S.K. Ranjhan Award
Guidelines for Dr. S.K. Ranjhan Award for the best doctoral thesis.
The Award is bestowed once in two years during the Biennial Animal Nutrition Conference.
The applicant must be a life member of the ANSI.
The award is for the discipline of Animal Nutrition, Feed Technology or allied subjects.
The work should be from the doctoral thesis of the applicant; the degree should have been awarded between 1st July 2007 to 30th June, 2009.
Four copies of the application form should be submitted, accompanied by the following documents.
- One copy of the Doctoral thesis along with a soft copy.
- One copy of the Doctoral Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate.
- 4 copies of abstract (not more than four pages) of works done with information on utility of the findings along with a soft copy.
- One copy of each of the publication related to the above work along with a soft copy.
- The application must be routed through proper channel endorsed by the Director/ Dean, as the case may be where the work was carried out.
- The last date of receipt of application is 30th October, 2009.
- Application can be downloaded from www.nutrisocietyindia.com or can be supplied on request from.
Dr. S S Thakur
Animal Nutrition Society of India
Dairy Cattle Nutrition Division
NDRI, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
Fax: 91-184- 2250042
|Download Application Form for Dr. S.K. Ranjhan Award|