Dr. K.Pradhan Award
Animal Nutrition Society of India invites application for Dr. K. Pradhan Award.
Guidelines for Dr. K. Pradhan Young Scientist Award
The Award is presented once in two years during the Biennial Animal Nutrition Conference.
The applicant should not have attained the age of 38 years as on 1st January, 2009.
The applicant must be a life member of the ANSI.
The award is for the discipline of Animal Nutrition, Feed Technology or allied subjects.
The work should be from the research work carried out of projects undertaken by the applicant from April, 2007 to March, 2009.
Award carries a certificate and a cash award of Rs. 5000/-
- Four copies of the application form should be submitted, accompanied by the following documents.
- Evidence of age
- Details of research projects lead by the applicant as PI for the concerned period, detail of project associates, if any.
- Not more than four pages abstract of works done with information on technology developed.
- One copy each of the publication in which the applicant is the first author related to the work submitted for award.
- The work should be other than M. Sc. / Ph.D. or other degree
- The application must be routed through proper channel endorsed by the Director/ Dean, as the case may be where the work was carried out.
- The last date of receipt of application is 30th October, 2009.
- Application can be downloaded from www.nutrisocietyindia.com or can be supplied on request from:
Dr. S S Thakur
Animal Nutrition Society of India
Dairy Cattle Nutrition Division
NDRI, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
Fax: 91-184- 2250042
|Download Application Form for Dr. K. Pradhan Young Scientists Award|